South Carolina Trial Attorneys
Columbia, Lexington, Orangeburg, Sumter, Camden, Newberry, Aiken SC.
Frequently Asked Personal Injury Questions
- How do I know if I need an attorney?
- Is there a charge for our first meeting?
- How is my lawyer paid? What if I can't afford a lawyer?
- If I have an accident, do I always have to bring suit against the other party to receive a settlement?
- In South Carolina, how long do I have to file a lawsuit?
- Who may bring an action for damages in a personal injury case?
- How much money am I entitled to for my injuries?
- Frequently Asked Questions on Medical Malpractice
- Frequently Asked Questions on Worker's Compensation Law
- Frequently Asked Questions on Truck Accidents
- Frequently Asked Questions on Mesothelioma
With offices in Aiken, Camden, Columbia, Lexington, Newberry, Orangeburg, and Sumter, South Carolina, our personal injury lawyers are ready to serve you. Call us today at 1-800-694-0994.
- Practice Areas
- Medical Malpractice
- Boating Accidents >>
- Brain Injury
- Car Accidents >>
- Burn Injuries
- Dangerous Drugs >>
- Dog Bites
- Dangerous Products >>
- Failure To Diagnose Cancer
- Birth Injuries >>
- Social Security Disability >>
- Slip and Fall
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Veterans Disability Denial
- Worker's Compensation >>
- Wrongful Death
- Criminal Defense
- Firm Profile
- Verdicts & Settlements
- Contact Us
In newly disclosed court documents, a study conducted by Johnson and Johnson revealed that 40% of its DePuy A.S.R. all-metal hip implants would fail within five...