Columbia, Lexington, Orangeburg, Sumter, Camden, Newberry, Aiken SC.
Frequently Asked Personal Injury Questions
How is my injury lawyer paid? What if I can’t afford an injury lawyer?
Unlike many other lawyers, our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis. That means the injury lawyer gets paid only if he or she helps collect money for you. If the lawyer is successful, a percentage of the settlement will go to the lawyer as a fee. The percentage fee is computed before deducting expenses.
- How do I know if I need an attorney?
- Is there a charge for our first meeting?
- How is my lawyer paid? What if I can’t afford a lawyer?
- If I have an accident, do I always have to bring suit against the other party to receive a settlement?
- In South Carolina, how long do I have to file a lawsuit?
- Who may bring an action for damages in a personal injury case?
- How much money am I entitled to for my injuries?
- Frequently Asked Questions on Medical Malpractice
- Frequently Asked Questions on Worker’s Compensation Law
With offices in Aiken, Camden, Columbia, Lexington, Newberry, Orangeburg, and Sumter, South Carolina, our personal injury lawyers are ready to serve you.
For immediate help, call today at 1-888-353-5513.