For more than 25 years, McWhirter, Bellinger & Associates, P.A., has provided legal expertise to help accident victims. Our primary focus is on personal injury law, and we pride ourselves on our experience and know-how in dealing with the complicated areas of personal injury and workers compensation. At McWhirter, Bellinger & Associates, P. A., our success is attributed to the concept of teamwork. We are successful because our team of attorneys, paralegals, and other personnel are dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional service.
Are you ready for a career in a professional legal environment dedicated to serving its clients? We are always looking for talented people to join our team. We have seven offices located across the state of South Carolina – one in Aiken, Camden, Columbia, Lexington, Newberry, Orangeburg, and Sumter.
Thank you for your interest in McWhirter, Bellinger & Associates, P.A., To apply for a position, you may send us a copy of your resume. Your background and skills will be reviewed against the criteria of the job posting. Should we decide to schedule an interview with you, we will contact you. If you are unable to find a position of interest, please feel free to send us your resume for future employment opportunities.
McWhirter, Bellinger & Associates, PA is seeking a full-time, personal injury paralegal with three years’ experience for our Lexington location.
Paralegal Job duties:
- Maintain an active caseload of workers compensation and other personal injury cases
- Meet with new and current clients in home office as well as other offices
- Manage cases from intake through disbursement
- Investigate the facts and circumstances of each case
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, insurance coverage, and legal articles
- Organize and maintain documents in a paper and electronic filing system
- Gather and arrange evidence including medical records and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation
- Draft correspondence and legal documents
- Secure affidavits and other formal statements that may be used as evidence in court
- File exhibits, briefs, appeals and other legal documents with the court or opposing counsel
- Call clients, witnesses, lawyers, physician’s offices, and outside vendors to schedule interviews, meetings, and depositions
To apply: Mail copy of resume to Stacey Meyer, c/o McWhirter, Bellinger & Associates, P.A., 1807 Hampton Street, Columbia, S.C. 29201, or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With offices in Aiken, Camden, Columbia, Lexington, Newberry, Orangeburg, and Sumter, South Carolina, our personal injury lawyers are ready to serve you.
For immediate help, call today at 1-888-353-5513.