If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Orangeburg that wasn’t your fault, you shouldn’t have to pay for medical bills or rehabilitation costs, or be left to suffer financially while you’re unable to work. McWhirter, Bellinger & Associates believes in fighting for what’s right, and our attorneys do everything they can to make sure car accident victims receive fair compensation.
We’ve been serving the Orangeburg community for more than 40 years, and we’ve recovered millions of dollars for our clients. We know how to maximize our clients’ chances of getting what they’re rightfully owed following a car accident. Our lawyers go up against insurance companies who will try every trick in the book to avoid paying a fair sum.
McWhirter, Bellinger & Associates understands that being injured in a car accident in Orangeburg has consequences that span far beyond physical injuries, including mounting medical bills, lost wages, disfigurement and scarring, disability, physical and emotional pain and suffering, and more.
You could say that in our four decades of experience serving Orangeburg, we’ve learned a few things. One of the most important things we know is that going up against the other side’s insurance company alone is a losing battle. Only an experienced personal injury attorney has the experience and skills needed to go head-to-head with insurance companies.
When you hire McWhirter, Bellinger & Associates, you get a dedicated Orangeburg personal injury attorney who will learn all the details of your accident and its physical and emotional effects. They will build the strongest case possible and fiercely negotiate on your behalf.
Your McWhirter, Bellinger & Associates attorney will:
- Use their experience and knowledge to build the strongest case possible
- Conduct an investigation to determine the cause of your accident
- Collect evidence from the accident scene
- Call in accident reconstruction experts if needed
- Consult with doctors & other experts about the full extent of your injuries
- Estimate future medical bills related to your accident
- Determine whether you’re likely to suffer a permanent disability or impairment
- Calculate the value of your lost wages and property damage
- Take the emotional toll of the accident into account
- Demand fair compensation from the other side
- Fiercely negotiate with the other side’s insurance company
- Answer all of your questions & communicate with you every step of the way
- Take your case to trial & represent you in court if needed
We handle the legal process for you, so that you can focus on getting better. We also work with families of victims who have been fatally killed in car accidents, representing them in wrongful death lawsuits. We know what the aftermath of a serious car accident is like, and we do everything we can to help alleviate the burden so that you can start to rebuild your life.
Talk to an Orangeburg car accident attorney now
McWhirter, Bellinger & Associates has an office in Orangeburg and six other locations across South Carolina. We offer free case evaluations with absolutely no obligation, so contact us today to talk about your case.
Give us a call at 888-353-5513. It won’t cost you anything to see if we can help.®